Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 37



Over the weekend my hips started bothering me during the night while sleeping. I've found myself waking to turn over to relieve one side only to wake up a few hours later to turn again for the other side.  By early morning I'm struggling to continue sleeping as moving from one side to the other is no longer enough.  They don't bother me at all during the day while standing, walking or sitting. 

Of course this means using the bathroom too.  Which is happening with more frequency during the night too.  I've increased to about two times a night now, which isn't awful at all.

The last few days by the end of the evening though I'm getting a headache, and I'm thinking it has something to do with the extra work for my back with all that extra weight.

As far as preparedness, I've been reading more and more to prepare!  I'm making lots of things for Keith to read too as I go along and share with him in the evenings too.

As far as the nursery goes, I think we're finally ready!  Well, almost anyway!  We made what I hope is our final pre-baby purchases this weekend.  We bought a stroller, car seat, mattress, pack-n-play, swing and some other odds and ends that we needed to pick up on Saturday.

I spent Sunday putting things together while Keith painted the bookshelf for the nursery.  The boys helped me with some assemble or watched some of it and asked questions as we went along and were interested.  I want them to feel a part of it and I'm glad they're showing interest, and I'm answering all their baby questions to the best of my abilities!


No comments: