Friday, June 01, 2012

We have a new fridge!


Our old fridge, which should have been replaced awhile ago, was dying a slow, painful, noisy and messy death.  There was a condensation issue inside and outside.  There was a temperature issue.  It was unsightly; we covered it in magnets and artwork to hide it's ugliness.  

With baby and summer coming, we decided we needed something reliable that wasn't going to suddenly leave us in a predicament.  So, we finally purchased a new one.

Now I have more room!  I can put a 2-liter of pop in the fridge and it will stand up.  I didn't want to put magnets and stuff on it it is so pretty, but as you can see, I did. 

And the new fridge, it's fantastic.

As long as you don't mind that cupboard door you see to the right of the fridge, doesn't open very far anymore.  Apparently fridges are deeper than they used to be.  We had to focus on finding one small enough to fit in that spot in our kitchen, but we were successful.

I love the freezer on the bottom from the fridge aspect.  It's so nice!  Using the freezer below though, I'm still adjusting to that.   It's kind of weird.


No comments: