Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prenatal Appointment #11 - Week 39

We had another appointment this morning. 

Baby's heart rate was in the 150s. 

I am dilated to almost 3 cm this week, and the doc though I was doing well on my own. 

She said I must have a higher pain tolerance to not have noticed any contractions yet.  I'm taking that and adding it to my confidence bank for the rest of labor and delivery!  I had a contraction while she was measuring things she noticed, but it didn't bother me one bit, so they're kind of happening without me realizing it. 

She mentioned that with it being my first that I was more likely to go past my due date, but I was doing well on my own.  When baby's ready he or she will arrive! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Almost there. I am so happy and excited for you guys!