Sunday, June 17, 2012

Letters for Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

Happy father's day Daddy!  We love you!

Have fun changing the diapers for the baby and kissing the baby. 

We had a great time with you watching tv and playing hide and seek. 

Have fun opening your presents!

Thank you for taking us camping, and I hope you have fun when you have some stuff for camping.

You're a great Dad!

Love,

Caden

----

Dear Daddy,

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom and with Daddy living in it.  The end.

I love you.

I like you taking me places.

I love you.

I love the baby too.

Love,

Caleb

----

Dear Keith,

I have been fascinated by you from the first time I saw you five years ago.  I hadn't met you, but I'd seen you working in the next cubicle row over, and I was intrigued.  I wanted to know more about you; I wanted to know your story; I wanted to know you.  I couldn't explain it to my friends at the time.  I'm not sure I could explain the fascination to myself, but it was there, and I was intrigued.

I am in shock this summer marks 5 years since we met and that summer if you had told me then that I'd marry this intriguing guy from work and raise our family together, I wouldn't have believe you.  My young, naive, college intern self would have laughed at you probably. 

Over the past five years a lot has changed in our lives, and as we're about to bring a baby into our family, I can say I wouldn't change a minute of our time together.  I've watched you be a father to Caden and Caleb from the very beginning of our relationship and knew you had something special with them.  As I became more involved with you all, seeing you interact and care for them reaffirmed my love for you.

I know it will be the same with our new baby as we grow to a family of five! I can't wait to raise another child with you, and I can't wait to see you with our new baby as a new daddy.

I love building our family and life together with you.

Happy father's day to my soon to be daddy of three!

Love,

Beth


No comments: