Monday, January 09, 2012

Week 15


Weight: 134

What's on my mind?
  • I've been having a hard time drinking enough water lately.  The last few days or so I've really tried to make it a priority.  I'm not sure why it's so much harder lately.  I think it probably has something to do with my altered activity level and lack of running.
  • I've been thinking about baby everything, all-the-time.  It sometimes make focusing on other things hard!
  • I love when I get the opportunity to talk baby and pregnancy with a close friend.  Although I'm particular about how I talk in detail with it about; I have a few good friends who've had babies and I love being able to converse about it!
  • Baby shower planning is already underway.  My SIL is way ahead of the game!
  • Keith and I made a to do list of things we have to do around the house before baby.  I'm pleased to say it is not crazy or terrible.  It's totally doable.  The biggest thing I'm anxious about, the registry.
  • I start back to my second semester of graduate school next Thursday.  I'm enjoying my last week or so of time off before school starts up again.  I'm hoping the homework is manageable and I make it through the semester without too much added stress.  I'm grateful my semester is over during the month of April to leave us approximately 2 months until baby!

No comments: