- Finish my second semester of graduate school, while pregnant, with my GPA still strong
- Take some time off work to savor the the last time we're a family of 4
- Welcome baby into our family
- Breastfeed baby
- Send the boys to kindergarten (They're so grown up!)
- Run a 5K after having baby
- Celebrate our 3rd year of marriage with my husband
Sunday, January 01, 2012
My Goals for 2012
I'm not a New Years Resolutions type of person. I never have been. But this year, I do want to write down a few goals I hope to achieve in 2012.
Sunday's sermon was titled "A Child is Born." I only took notes on a single bit toward the end of the sermon that resonated...
One other concept that came up Sunday during church that I see happen is favorites in children. Parents have a favorite child. I've se...
As I read the prayer they prayed in Nehemiah 9, I started to notice the name adjectives they used to describe our God and took not of them; ...
The sermon this past Sunday at church was on a topic I'd thought about off and on over time, but especially lately. The scripture was f...