I tried a bit harder with this weeks photo, but I think there is still room for improvement. I'm quite unhappy with this photo actually; I have legs, I swear. The photo shows more of my sweater than me. Keith asked me to dress less big sweater like or something for next week's photo so we can see more me. I suppose that is a reasonable request assuming I can remember that when getting dressed in the morning since the photos are taken in the evenings after work.
- I finally feel like I'm getting some of my energy back.
- I'm still going to be at a very respectable time. (A.K.A. before 10P.M.)
- The urge to work out is back! I started yesterday with what was going to be a 1.5 mile walk on the treadmill and turned into 1/2 mile warm up, 1/2 mile run, and a 1/2 mile walk. Unfortunately it results in shin splints.
- I need to develop a new workout plan. If I don't have a plan, I don't stick to it.
- I've been trying to communicate more with Keith more about what I'm thinking about and what's going on, and I think it's helping us both. It certainly is helping me prepare; I'm a need to talk it out person.
- I'm anxious about starting up my second semester of graduate school in a few weeks, but also excited. The timing of my semester being almost entirely in my second trimester could be better! (Classes will be over by April 16!)