Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Thursday

 
Outside my window...
 it's foggy.
The time is...
8:00 a.m.
Today I feel...
 tired and anxious for the doctor's appointment today.
I am thinking... 
how great it was to work late last night and get caught up at work!
At the moment, I am thankful... 
for my family.
I am going...
to work at home today.
I am wearing...
 my favorite green sweatpants, a 2008 Relay for Life t-shirt, and my slippers.
I wish...
the weather would be nice for the kids to play outside and so we can go to the apple orchard this weekend!
I am reading...
 The Five Love Languages
I am working on...
 things for work. It's picking up again!
I am hoping...
 that our appointment goes well later this morning!
I am hearing...
 our dryer in the basement.
I bet you didn't know...
 I'm keeping a secret.
One of my favorite...
people lives in NY, and we're going to visit her and her family next month!
Weekend Plans.. 
[Friday] Relaxing evening at home.
[Saturday] Apple Orchard (weather permitting) and pie baking
[Sunday] Church and relaxing before a busy week next week

Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up! 
Thanks for playing along!!
This post is linked up over at:

No comments: