Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meaningful Conversations

Through discussions with various people lately, I've learned something.

You never know when something you say will have a real impact on another persons life during a conversation.

I've been on the receiving end of this several times recently, and am so grateful for those interactions.  I do my best to make it known the impact they had, but I'm sure there are instances I don't, but to those who have, I am very grateful.

I've also talked with some wonderful people through the world of twitter, and many of your stories and support have touched me as well, and again, I am very grateful for this community.  

Tomorrow, here at my blog, I'm going to be posting the story of how I became the mother to my two beautiful boys.  This took a lot of consideration on my part and is something I feel very compelled to share. 

I've been thinking lately, that I could be giving someone else that same impact without even knowing. I can only hope that at some time I am paying it forward.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You have been there for me so much these past few months...more than you even know. Thank You

I know your story is a hard one to tell, I look forward to reading it and being here for you.

Beth said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

And I'm happy to be an ear to listen, er, well, eyes to read...? :)