Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Toy Story 3

We took the kids to see Toy Story 3 over the weekend.  As an avid Toy Story fan myself, I was also excited as pie to be seeing it finally!  It wasn't quite what I was expecting but it was still good!

As a mom, it certainly made me sad!  Thinking about my boys growing up and going off to college makes me terribly proud of them, but sad at the same time! 

What matters most, is that those two boys LOVED going to the movies!  They'd been talking about it all week leading up to it.  Caden was excited for the BIG screen.  Caleb was anxious about it being too loud.  Caleb started out in my lap, but before the move started, moved to Daddy's lap, and never left for the rest of the movie!  Caden informed me "I fine. I don't need you."  For about the first 3/4 of the movie, then the next thing I know he's moving my legs and crawling in!  I've never been so comfortable sitting in a theater with my little muffin wrapped up in my lap!

2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I'm so glad you all liked it! I totally sobbed through the whole movie it seemed. I kept looking at H and thinking, don't grow up!!!

Beth said...

I completely agree! It was sad! I didn't cry, but it certainly made me think!