Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you see any blue?

I witnessed something bothersome last night in a public restroom. 

It was date night for hubby and I.  We went to dinner and a movie, with some shopping in between.  By the time we arrived at the theater, I badly needed to use the restroom.  I went and did my thing, but while I was washing my hands, there was a small group of middle school aged girls gossiping in the restroom. 

Some of them had gone into a rated R movie, and they were scared so they ran out, but the employees would never know where they were, and so on.  None of which I cared about, but still found it amusing. 

As I was finishing washing and drying my hands another member of their group came out of a stall and asked her friends to look for anything blue as she danced around so they could see all sides.  Now this, I was curious about.  I turned to dry my hands, and continue listening to this conversation.  The girl proceeds to show her friends her blue undies that she's wearing under her tiny little shorts.

My thoughts:
  • If there is a chance you underwear is showing outside your shorts, your shorts are too small/short! 
  • What mother lets their middle school age child wear shorts that short!?

No comments: