Thursday, July 29, 2010

Terrible Fried Zucchini

Apparently it's a week of the funnies.

Remember my silly moments from the last few days?

And don't forget about the time I took the kids to swim lessons without towels.

Today's funny story comes from my one and only hubby.

We have a small "farmers market" at work in our cafeteria.  Today he purchased a $0.20 zucchini that he was excited about coming home to fry for dinner.

I don't like his fried zucchini, but that's beside the point.  No one would have liked his fried zucchini tonight.

In stead of using flour, he used powered sugar. 

We feed that zucchini straight to the trash can. 

4 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

i looooooooooooooove fried zucchini, but agree that made with powdered sugar would've been awful!

Beth said...

I would not reccomend it. I didn't know I needed to label the difference in my pantry!

Unknown said...

Oh no--powdered sugar? Ha! Sounds like something MY husband would do--if he cooked. I'm hoping my coffee ball mistake doesn't hurt my reputation as a pretty decent baker. Although my reputation extends about as far as my driveway so that's not saying much.

Beth said...

I'm sure your reputation will be just fine!

My co-workers and other people like my baking, and I love to do it, but my family will rarely eat anything I make. And that is just aggrivating!