Monday, September 06, 2010

Story Book Forest

I completely forgot in my last post about our time in Soak Zone during our PA and NJ vacation!

Before we headed for ice cream and Story Book Forest, we spent the hottest few hours of the day enjoying the splish, splash of the water in Soak Zone!  The kids like running around in the water, even if it was super crowded.  We were there in some of the hottest days of the summer this past July!  I don't have any photos from the water park; we decided we'd better not risk the camera!

Don't worry though, I have plenty of photos to share from Story Book Forest!

I really enjoyed Story Book Forest.  I wish we'd done a better job preparing the boys for what they were about to see.  There were several stories that they weren't familiar with.  Some of them were even hard for me to recall.  Of course that made me feel old, but I think it's just because new things have replaced older memories.


No comments: