Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Sleeping Attire

For the last couple weeks, Caden's been wearing pajamas when we tuck him in at night.  Then I started noticing he was already dressed when I would go to wake him up in the morning.  Although, waking him up in the morning is a very rare occasion because he is a very early riser.  I thought he was getting up early in or in the middle of the night and getting dressed. 

Then I started noticing then when I would check on him before I went to bed in the evenings he was already dressed. 

One night last week or so, I had put them to bed and was in the living room outside their bedroom.  I heard lots of noise and lights in their room and told them to get back in bed.  That's when Caleb said: "I am in bed, Caden's up getting dressed for tomorrow!"

And now we know.  Caden wears his pajamas for about 30 minutes, waits for us to put him to bed, get up, gets dressed and then goes back to bed.  Then he wakes up dressed to leave. 

Except for that one time, I tucked him in pajamas, checked on him before bed in his clothes, and woke him up in pajamas.  I'm not sure what happened that day!

No comments: