Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mother-Son Dance

In March, the elementary school held a Mother-Son Dance for students.  Caden and Caleb were very excited to go!

The night before the dance, however, Caden got sick.  He was feeling better on Saturday, but he was still laying on the couch and relaxing most of the day.  It was evident he still didn't feel real well, so he opted out of going, which was a wise choice I'm sure.  (Although part of me wonders if he wasn't too interested in going in the first place.  He told me he didn't want to dance because he didn't want his friends to see him.)

So Caleb and I went to the dance.  We danced, very little though.  Generally he just ran off with his friends and played in the gym.  I talked to a few other moms and watched the kids run around and play. 



It was a great time, and I hope Caden will join us next year!

No comments: