Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Is that new?

I've noticed that I've been getting compliemnts on my clothing and a lot of "is that new?" questions asked lately at work. 

The answer is almost always no.  I mean, when do I have time to shop?  And honestly, if I have some time, shopping is generally not what I want to do!

However, most of the clothes I've started wearing again have not been worn for a good year or two now!  Things are looking new because they haven't seen the light of day as they've been packed away to make room for my maternity clothes and then stayed away because of the cold winter weather.  I can't imagine what it'll be like to have even more clothes when am no longer breastfeeding.  That will open up more of my wardrobe too.

For now, I smile and say thank you for the compliemnts!

No comments: