Monday, September 03, 2012

Santa is Magic!

Christmas talk has already started around these parts. (Not by me, I'm not ready for that!)

One thing I do listen to though is what my kids say they want for Christmas. I can use the ideas, if not for myself, then for when all our family members want to know what they want for Christmas.

I have one problem, our what will be a problem if he doesn't change his mind before Christmas. 

Caden isn't telling anyone what he wants for Christmas.

He has stuck to this motivation for about a month now too. 

His response when you ask. You'll see what I asked for when Santa comes this year!

He's telling no one, but Santa knows, because he's magic. He's been telling everyone it's a surprise we'll see when Santa comes!

(Makes it hard for mama!)

No comments: