Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sleepy Preschoolers

After an eventful first few days of Memorial Day weekend my boys were tired!  Friday night they went to stay at their Aunt TT's house (their nickname for Aunt Tanda).  I'm sure while they were there they didn't stick to much of any sleeping/eating schedule.  (I will spare my comments on that for another day.)  We picked them up Sunday morning and spent the day visiting with my mother and father-in-law before heading to their biological's mom's for their monthly visit at her house.  By the time we were getting back in the car for the hour drive home at 5:30 that evening the boys quickly fell asleep in the car. 

We arrive home and still had dinner to eat.  I sent the boys to take of their shoes and socks and wash their hands to sit down for a dinner of leftovers.  Hubs and I prepared the food, and were wondering where the boys were for dinner as they hadn't come to the table yet.  I found Caden sleepy eyed laying on the couch in the living room.  Sleepy little Caleb was curled up under the sheet in his bed sleeping yet again!  I have never seen them go to their room to sleep of their own free will, especially before dinner!

No comments: