Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cedar Point Date Day

Over the weekend, hubby and I had the opportunity to spend a full day at Cedar Point without the kids.  I hadn't been for about 3 years, and it was nice for a change to do something adult-ish with my husband. I say adult-ish because the place was crawling with teenagers with very few families, etc.
 My faithful driver
We're getting close!
As excited as a kid!  I can see it now!

One of my favorite thing about Cedar Point (besides the roller coasters) is the people watching!  There were so many tattoo covered people that just continue to amaze me.  My favorite was the tattooed woman with cut off shorts, that I swear her extra large sized belt buckle covered more than!  All in all, we enjoyed the beautiful weather we had and the time together!  The short lines and smaller crowd were pretty awesome too!  (We never waited more than 45 minutes for a single ride!)

No comments: