Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chicago Day 3

Our third and final day in Chicago started late.
I left hubby sleep late, hoping he'd complain less about driving and I wouldn't have to on our 6 hour ride home!
While he slept, I obsessively organized, folded, and packed all of our things!
Then we headed toward Wrigleyville.  I couldn't go to Chicago and not at least SEE Wrigley Field!
We attempted to see a game there on Day 2, but it started while we were on our journey to the suburbs and our new car, so we missed our chance.  I think it's just a reason to have to go back to Chicago another day!
Our other reason for making this stop in town before we headed back to Ohio.
To anyone going to Chicago, I HIGHLY recommend their breakfast! The cupcake pancakes were amazing, but by hubby's bruschetta was even better!  On our way out I got a cup of tea for the road, and it was the best blueberry tea I have ever had!
Then we started the 6 hour drive home, which I didn't mind, because none other than Caden & Caleb were awaiting us at Grandma's house! 

No comments: