Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh crap...

After being out Monday for our fabulous weekend getaway in Chicago, I had a busy day of work ahead, and had planned on working late to do some catch up.  Around 4 this afternoon I'm talking on an account or two with one of co-workers, when I move my arm, and suddenly my FULL glass of ice water sitting on my desk to drink was down the front of shirt, in my lap, and all over my chair.  As it happened, I sat there starring at the cup that was just lying on my desk.  Co-worker stands there watching, and we followed up afterwards by chatting about the mess.  Using all the napkins of my co-workers to soak up things, I informed my boss of the mess, packed up, and went home feeling utterly stupid.  It felt like I'd peed myself all over again, only worse!

No comments: