Wednesday, April 07, 2010

How I met my hubby...!

I started my internship after my junior year of college on the help desk.  A not-so-fancy job in a call center for the summer after a terribly breakup with a guy I thought was the one.  I did a lot of things that summer that I wouldn't call being a class act, but I had more fun that summer than I could have ever imagined.

My best friend at the time heard a lot about the "intriguing guy" I worked with.  He was on the next team over, and I was fascinated with him!  I knew he had a few kids (twins) but I wasn't deterred.  It only interested me more.  I had no idea who old he was.  It was an internal debate in my head for weeks about his age.


As the summer wound down, and I was thinking about heading back for senior year!  And that's when we started chatting, mostly in the parking lot after work.  We'd stand in the hot sun in the parking lot for hours after work and just talk.  We hung out a time or two, and things went so very well!  With a big help from this guy.


 We stuck it out through my senior year of college being 3 hours apart and much more trying time when I moved back to northern Ohio and started my amazing job!  We've been through a lot in our lives since then, personally, as a couple, and as a family, but here we are now (last September) a happy family!

No comments: