Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 30 Day 1


I've been tired lately.  Luckily I'm comfortable with where we are on our to do list, and I'm slowly checking off the smaller things.

I'm looking forward to the baby shower in about 2.5 weeks.  

We attended out child birthing class this past weekend.  It was a long day, 9-4, but we're both glad we went and are feeling comfortable with our hospital.  

We're talking more about what we'd like to see happen, and we're hoping for a natural childbirth, but leaving our options open.  We'll see what happens!

I can't believe how far along we are, and how close it's getting!

The boys comment more and more often about "my baby getting big."  I hope they keep their excitement about it for awhile!

1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

3/4 of the way done...how exciting!! You look great! :)