Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

My mom joined us for Easter Sunday services at church.  When we got back to our house after, we asked her to take a photo of the 4 of us together as a family. 

I handed her my phone, because let's be honest, my point and shoot rarely comes out anymore.  

She started with the camera pointing to her ready to take the picture; I wish we'd been able to hold our laughter long enough that she'd actually gotten one taken of herself, but we weren't successful there.  That would have been funny.

Once we got the camera pointing the right direction, our troubles weren't over. 

For starters, ignore how awful we look, it was completely the photographers fault. 

Attempt #1

Attempt #2

Attempt #3 - Sadly this is probably our best one.  Everyone looks great, except for me and my face.

Attempt #4 - By this point, I'm laughing so hard, the kids are getting the giggles, causing my mom to wiggle and well, fuzziness.

Attempt #5 - We should have stopped by now, because by now I'm laughing so hard I've got tears streaming down my face and there is no recovery.


I decided I'd at least try to get a few nice ones of the boys together in their Sunday best.  It was a bit more of a success.

After we got the sillies out of the way that is!

Attempt #2

Attempt #3

Attempt #4 - Success considering out morning!  Sometimes we just adjust our expectations!

No comments: