Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 29



Weight: 157.5

Things are moving along quickly!  I can't believe we're this far already.

We're continued chipping away at the to do list this weekend and I'm finally feeling in a better place about it!  Mainly because I got some of the bigger/harder jobs checked off!

I'm starting to look forward to our first baby shower next month.  This one will be with my husband's side of the family.  It will be at the end of my 32nd week.  

I had another appointment with the urologist last week.  After a second ultrasound of my kidneys, nothing has changed, even with the recurrence of urine issues two weeks ago.  With nothing having changed and their inability to do anything until after the baby is born, I don't have another appointment with the urologist until August.  At that point we'll decide how to proceed, assuming nothing changes before then!

I've noticed in the last week that I've been getting hungry more frequently.  My breakfast leave me hungry sooner than it used to.  Adjusting to eating more frequently is a bit of a challenge with our busy schedule, but I'm trying to be prepared!

1 comment:

SkyMommy said...

You have the cutest little belly now. Just like you stuck a basketball under your dress. Love it.