Thursday, April 05, 2012

Week 27 Day 2



Weight: 154.5

It's hard to believe we're this far along already.  The third trimester is in sight.  And we have so much left to do!

Although, we did assemble the crib over the weekend!

We have started the registry; it is still a work in progress though. 

We're still very undecided about how to decorate the nursery, but we need to make some choices soon!  I'd like to get curtains up in the near future.  Keith needs to start working on refinishing the dresser too so we have someone to put baby's clothes.  Although, as of now, baby doesn't really have any clothes other than some hand-me down from Caden and Caleb.  

I love days when I don't have to go into the office for work as that is an increasingly difficult challenge to dress for. 

According to the pregnancy app on my phone, we have 89 days until baby is due to arrive, which doesn't seem like near enough!

No comments: