Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 28 Day 3



Weight:154.5

My goal for next week is to include a front facing photo, let's see if I can remember!

Since last week, people are more confidently approaching me with congratulations on my pregnancy, especially at work.

I've been able to feel baby move for awhile now, but as I was sitting in class last week, I swear I've been able to see baby move too. Or rather see the effects of baby's movements while watching my mid section.

 I'm still plugging away on our to do list!  It's really coming along.  It's be coming along better, if things didn't keep getting added to it faster than I seem to be able to get things checked off!  Hopefully we'll have another productive weekend!

I'm finished with one of my graduate classes as of last night too.  One more to finish up and the semester is over!  That will be a relief.  I'm still debating if I should start back in September or January.

No comments: