Tuesday, August 07, 2012

2012 Goals Update

Back in January I wrote about what I wanted to accomplish this year.

  • Finish my second semester of graduate school, while pregnant, with my GPA still strong-  My GPA wasn't as strong as I would have liked for it to be, but considering everything that happened that semester, I am happy with it.  I was pregnant, my father-in-law passed away, Caleb had a hospital stay, a work trip and other little things, all of which took away from my school work.  
  • Take some time off work to savor the the last time we're a family of 4 - After Memorial Day, Keith and I took a few days off to spend with the boys, and although I was feeling kind of uncomfortable at that point having a cold and all, we went to the Cleveland Zoo and did some other fun things. 
  • Welcome baby into our family - We did this!  :) 
  • Breastfeed baby - So far so good!  I won't call it completely checked off until we transition back to working too, but we're well on our way. 
  • Send the boys to kindergarten (They're so grown up!) - Later this month!
  • Run a 5K after having baby - I miss working out.  I need to start working on this.
  • Celebrate our 3rd year of marriage with my husband - My first day back to work was supposed to be our anniversary.  We're taking a vacation day to celebrate together, and I'll go back to work the day after our anniversary. 

No comments: