Thoughts on this 11 week 3 days pregnant mama's mind:
- Last I checked I'd lost 9 pounds; this makes me nervous.
- I'm stressing about getting enough and the right foods, and it's exhausting.
- I'm exhausted in general. Staying awake until 9 PM is rare and getting up by 7 is a challenge. Staying awake through the work day is also hard.
- I got sick for the first time this week. All over the living room floor before I could get to the bathroom. Thank heavens for an understanding husband who took care of it.
- I'm anxious about our plans for telling everyone at Christmas. I'm just ready for that to be done.
- I'm already thinking ahead to our next appointment in 15 days.
Hoping everything goes well. I also need to speak up, I tend to be shy
and quiet, and I think I should probably share more.
- I may be anxious about telling our families, but I'm terribly excited to tell the boys and get them involved and excited! I know they'll be excited!
- Calling Amy over the weekend and talking about things gave me some
peace of mind. It's wonderful how a friend can shed some light and
make you feel a little less alone!