Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa's Magic

Well, it's Christmas Eve Eve, and I took the day off work. 

I took the day off because our day care closed for Christmas Eve, since it is on Saturday, but it turns out, I'm really glad I did. We had a lot of housework and food preparation to start! 

As the kids and I were snuggling before I climbed out of bed this morning, I was listing all the things we had today to prepare for Santa.  I'll spare you the whole mundane of chores for the day, but there is one in particular that is worth of sharing.

On that list is fold the laundry that is piling up in the living room and pick up the living room in general.  As the boys and I were talking about it, Caleb informed me that we didn't need to clean up for Santa. 

Why's that you ask?

Santa can do it with his magic for us!

No comments: