Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Thankfulness - Installment 8

I'm back for my last installment of thankful posts. 

Day 29:
I'm thankful for my family.  I don't think I've said that yet, although I know I've mentioned each one of them individually, I think they are worthy of another mention as a unit.  We may be a blended family, but we work well, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Day 30:
I'm thankful our house has a garage.  As the weather turns colder and frost and snow arrive, I'm so glad I don't have to scrape my windows every morning.  And let's face it, if we didn't have a garage, I'd probably find a way to make my husband do it for me.  I'd say it's safe to say my husband is happy we have a garage too, even it he forgot to park the car in the garage last night.

No comments: