Friday, November 04, 2011

November Thankfulness - Installment 2

I'm back for the second installment of November Thankfulness!

Day 3:

I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend graduate school for my MBA with the support of my family.  Wrapped up in this are so many things to be thankful for, not the least of which is my husband who is so encouraging and supportive of what I'm doing and picking up extra work at home to help out too. I wouldn't be able to do it without him. I'm thankful for the financial resources and the ability to fund my schooling. I'm thankful for the intelligence and skills to be able to complete the program. Although, I suppose I could be getting a little ahead of myself there as I haven't seen my first semester grades or made it far enough to be certain when I'll finish; regardless, I'm thankful for the opportunity to try.

Day 4:

Today I'm thankful for TJ Maxx. Strange? Perhaps, but today, it's true. A good college friend of mine, Robin, introduced me to it a few years ago near her home in New York state. After that I found some back home and when I travel, and I love them! They've introduced me to dresses, which are much easier to shop for than pants. Now, especially in the summer, I'm a big fan of dresses. I've never had a store where I can shop for so much in one place that I've liked so well; I leave with a smile on my face and less money in my bank account.
Tonight, I will spend some time there with a friend for an evening of spaghetti and shopping. With a quick stop at another favorite, Target.
Stay tuned for the next installment!

No comments: