Friday, November 11, 2011

Laundry

I switched a laundry before I went to be one night this week.

Keith was downstairs playing video games, so before heading upstairs to bed, we had this brief conversation:

Me: I know I'm going to ask you this, and I know you're going to say yeah sure, I can do that.  I also know that I'm going to wake up in the morning and have to do it myself, but I'm going to ask you anyway.  Can you put switch the load of laundry when the washer and dryer are done?

Him:  With a slightly confused look on his face.  Yeah, sure, I can do that.  His comment was followed by awkward laughter, which to me indicated I was right.


Me:  Yeah, I've heard that before, I won't hold my breath.  

Him: I'll try my best to remember.

Me:  I've seen your best; I need better.


Wouldn't you know I woke up the next morning, and the laundry was still in the washing machine?

1 comment:

Suz said...

Been there. Done that. We are totally on the same page.