Monday, November 28, 2011

November Thankfullness - Installment 7


Well, I've fallen way behind in my posting. But, I'm back for another installment
 
Day 19:
I'm thankful for an afternoon without the hubby to do some Christmas shopping with the kids for him.  Let's hope they can keep the secrets!
 
Day 20:
I'm thankful for a relaxing day at home, with no where to go.
 
Day 21:
I'm thankful tonight is my last night of in-class for my 501 class.  Just a week of online class left for that class this semester!
 
Day 22:
I'm thankful my mom watches out boys one day a week.  I love that they're able to spend time with family instead of day care every day.
 
Day 23:
I'm thankful for a quiet day at work with everyone out for the holiday.
 
Day 24:  Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for our families and that we're able to celebrate the holidays with them.  It may be a challenge to schedule out holidays with or families, but at least we're able to spend them together and that is what matters.
 
Day 25:
I'm thankful for a clean house.  I required the house be cleaned before any decorations went up, and I'm so glad I did.  Now, I won't have to do any heavy cleaning again until after Christmas!  Don't worry, I'll still clean in the next month, just not nearly as throughly!
 
Day 26:
I'm thankful God has given my peace, or some sense of calmenss, as the boys spent their first two hours, unsupervised with their mother for the first time in over three  years.  It's been a long road, and while I was still uneasy.  We think we're doing the right thing. 
 
Day 27:
I'm thankful for trains and decorations and Elfie (our Elf on a Shelf) that make my boys happy.  Their happiness is so important and not to be taken for granted. 
 
Day 28:
I'm thankful my boys have the opportunity to take swim lessons.  I hope it builds their confidence, strength and ability as they learn to swim.  I'm also super thankful I have a hubby who takes them to handle the men's locker room with them!  

No comments: