Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just Thursday


Outside my window...it's raining.  It's rained most of today.
The time is...10:07 p.m.
Today I feel...thankful.
I am thinking...the fact that I'd intended to write a what I'm thankful for post...
At the moment, I am thankful...my handsome sleeping little boys.
I am going...finish eating this chocolate peanut butter no bake bar I made.
I am wearing...my favorite green sweatpants (again) and a gray Royal Caribbean t-shirt.
I wish...make a charitable donation in everyone's name for Christmas.
I am reading...blogs.
I am working on...eating.
I am hoping...that I'm not getting a cold.
I am hearing...hubby bringing the dog in from outside.
I bet you didn't know...I went to band camp in high school.
One of my favorite...flavors is mint.

Link up with Abby at Murdock's Mama's!

No comments: