Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Thursday

 
Outside my window...it's dark. It's late & past my bedtime.

The time is...10:38 p.m.

Today I feel...tired.

I am thinking...why I couldn't just go to sleep.

I am going...bed as soon as Private Practice is over.

 I am wearing...green sweat pants and my white and purple Relay for Life t-shirt.  (I think this is not the first time I've blogged this outfit. It's a favorite!)

I wish...more sleep.

I am reading...nothing currently. I gave up on the Five Love Languages, but I ordered a new book on Amazon last week, and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

I am working on...learning how to train a puppy!

I am hoping...for a fun girls night out tomorrow.  I can't remember the last time I had a girls night out!

I am hearing...commercials on during Private Practice.

I bet you didn't know...I am terrible at small talk.

One of my favorite...numbers is 2.

Weekend Plans:
[Thursday] We had a relaxing evening at home, and I am going to bed soon.
[Friday] Girls Night Out!!
[Saturday] Day with the kids while hubby spends another day out for fish tank stuff then we're going to take dinner to my in-laws.
[Sunday] Hubby is working all morning, so I'm hoping for a relaxing day at home.

Join the fun!
Copy, paste, and complete on your blog.
*Make sure to link up over at Murdock's Mama.

No comments: