Thursday, November 04, 2010

Just Thursday



Outside my window...is the front yard.
The time is...7:29 p.m.
Today I feel...tired.
I am thinking...about how I've been neglecting my blog lately.
At the moment, I am thankful...tomorrow is Friday.
I am going...watch some tv and hopefully get to bed early.
I am wearing...red shorts, gray sweatpants, brown slippers, and the gray turtleneck I wore to work. I've only half changed my clothes since work!
I wish...people would remember Thanksgiving and hold off on the Christmas stuff.
I am reading...blogs.
I am working on...finding my workout motivation.  Still.
I am hoping...it doesn't snow this weekend.
I am hearing...my husband's very loud movie from downstairs and traffic outside.
I bet you didn't know...my husband started a new job on Monday!
One of my favorite...workouts is running.

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] relaxing
[Friday] Work & a fundraiser basketball game
[Saturday] 10K & the boys might have a visit with their mother at our house this weekend
[Sunday] Church & relaxing, maybe some baking.

Be sure to visit Abby and link-up!

No comments: