Thursday, February 20, 2014

Homework for First Grade

We've recently, and not so recently, had problems with Caden bringing home his homework.  The problem being that his homework is never found after school to be done.  We know he has homework.  Caleb is doing the homework, but Caden just doesn't have it or occasionally claims he forgot it. 

We talked to his teachers about it, and they agreed to make sure he's bringing it home.

But we also have a problem that once he does the homework, he doesn't seem to turn it back in to his teacher we found out at parent-teacher conferences.  Which I struggle to understand!  I mean I kind of get that you don't want to do it, so it "disappears," but once it is done, why not turn it in!?

We haven't solved the turning it back in portion, but I did find a hidden pile of the undone homework in his room when I cleaned this weekend.  So Caden spent his Saturday getting the homework done, again!

No comments: