Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 26 Day 3



Weight: 151.5

My total weight gain is still at 11.5 pounds. 

Things have been going smoothly.

We've gotten the nursery painted a second time; we're really happy with this color and glad we did it!  It's an excellent color of gray now.  You can see it in the background of the photo this week. 

I've been feeling lots of movement from baby.  It seems the last week or so that it is much more pronounced than before. 

Weekend before last I spend time cleaning out the garage and picking up outside for spring.  Now that we've done that, the next step is the basement!  Most of our summer things come to the basement for the winter so we can park two cars in the garage.  Now that all that is back in the garage, I can find all the boys baby things and organize the basement to keep us moving along on our before baby to do list!

We're hoping to complete our baby registry this weekend.  I'll be relieved once that is done!  It feels great to check things off the list, even if it is going slower than I'd like to see it. 

No comments: