Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 24



I'm exhausted.

It's a combination of traveling three days in Minnesota last week for work, school work, housework, and a busy work schedule that has left me worn down.  The last week or so Keith's been fighting a yucky cold, and everyone around me at work has been sick in the last two weeks.  I fear it is nearly my turn with the cold.  I've been sneezing and blowing my nose all morning.  I hope it is not a sign of things to come.

I had an accounting project that was due yesterday that consumed most of my Saturday, which had my grumpy to start with since it was Keith's 30th Birthday!

I picked up some more maternity clothes this weekend.  I always leave the store feeling pretty down anymore.  Shopping is not so fun anymore.  Combined with an impatient hubby it made for a rough Sunday evening after I burst into seemingly endless tears.  I can say that is the first time that has happened so far this pregnancy and I'm not sure Keith or the boys knew what to do, which only made me feel worse.  

We've decided for certain we'll be repainting the nursery.  I saw a few gray walls in offices last week while I was traveling that I really liked, which had me leaning toward repainting.  When I got back and my mom was over and asked if it was green or blue, I knew we were repainting since it was supposed to be gray!  We picked up new paint chips yesterday to start picking again.  We also received a 30% off coupon on paint in the mail, so next weekend we'll be attempting again for a final time.  Let's hope this time around is much more successful.

I'm kind of unhappy with myself for only getting in one workout last week of yoga.  I didn't hit the treadmill once.  I know it's reasonable with the travel; I'll use it for motivation for working out this week.

It's been two weeks since I've stepped on a scale.  I think that has relieved some of the pressure I was imposing on my self to gain the right amount of weight.  Although, I'm fairly certain my backside has expanded now too. 

Keith is getting excited to feel baby move even though it hasn't happened for him yet.  

I can't believe there's only 16 weeks to go.  

I can't believe how much stuff we still need to do.  No wonder I'm tired!

No comments: