Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week 24 Day 2

Weight: 151.5

Weight Gain: 11.5 pounds

When I first found out I was pregnant I measured my belly too at my belly button.  I'm thinking it might be time to do that again.  I had started doing it weekly, but it was consistent for so long, I quit.

People this week have been noticing my bump and commenting.  By commenting I really mean people have been asking me if I'm pregnant in hushed whispers.  You can tell they're nervous about asking, but some are stepping out there and doing it.  I think I can see the relief in their face when I say yes!

Getting dressed is becoming increasingly a challenge.  I've got a better grasp on some clothing that fits now; my struggle is mostly with finding shoes to go with it to pull it together.  I think that means shoe shopping!  My spring and summer shoes from last year are not so comfortable anymore.  I have a blister on my foot to prove it from the flats I pulled out this weekend to enjoy the wonderful weather we've been having!  (The high today is 70!)

My to do list is starting to bother me as we're not making enough progress for my liking.  I'm working on it, but it's not shortening fast enough, especially when I keep adding to it.  My evenings are filled with working away at things.  At least the nice weather makes it more enjoyable!  I think I'm more motivated when the weather is just sunny and nice. 

1 comment:

Robin said...

It's exciting that you are finally really showing and people are noticing. I still have people that are just realizing I am pregnant because I was always wearing my winter coat when I saw them, although I've been showing for quite awhile. I'm loving this weather too and I'm glad it's here early because I can no longer zip any of my heavier coats due to the big belly.