Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Clean Underwear = Pee in Pants

Me: Go get ready for showers please boys.

Caden: Oh good, I need clean underwear because I peed them a little.

Me: Why did you do that?

Caden: Because we get clean underwear tonight, so I just peed them a little.

Me: That does not make it alright to pee your pants. 

Caden walks away to get ready for showers.  I shake my head in frustration of my 5 year old peeing in his pants.  Husband laughs.  Husband justifies his laughing by stating that in his mind clean underwear is a logical reason to pee your pants.

I can't decide which I'm more frustrated with, peeing in his pants, or peeing in the trash can next to the toilet in the bathroom. 

On second thought, I'd rather he pee his pants.  I hate cleaning out the trash after he's peed in it.

He's such a rebel. 

1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

Oh boys! Love this! :)