Friday, March 11, 2011

Stuck Like Glue

After following the news this morning and hearing of the natural disasters and mass devistation this moring, it's made me want to blog again to share and record some memories of my boys because I am thankful for them and everyday we have.  We may have snow and flooding here in Ohio, but it is nothing compared to what other are dealing with.  For them, I say a praryer.

So, on with my story of the day.

We listen to mostly country music in this house.  It's something my husband both and I like and don't mind our children growing up listening to.  After all I grew up listening to country music, and it such a part of my memories growing up. 

A common tune on the radio lately is Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland.  Caden loves this song.

He walks around the house singing it.  It's adorable.  When he sings it, it sounds something like this:
Ut oh, ut oh
ut oh, ut oh
what'll i do

ut oh, ut oh
ut oh, ut oh
what'll i do

It makes me smile every time.

No comments: