Monday, October 11, 2010

Point Pleasant, NJ

Another segment of our vacation from July. I know, I'm late, but on with the fun!

After our first day was spent traveling, and our second day spent at Idlewild Park and Story Book Forest, we headed to NJ where we spent the late afternoon at the Point Pleasant.   

This is also where this moment happened.  I am so glad I blogged about it that day to remember our family vacation.  It is one of my favorite moments in our family life to date!  Since I didn't have a photo of that moment, I do have these to share!




I have never in my life seen so many people in once place, where all I could see for miles was person after person after person.  This shore is a crowded busy place.  I'm not a huge beach-goer, but in the ones I have been to (mostly in Florida) I have never had to pay to reach the water.  Nor have I not been able to find a place to put our things down, or even move 10 feet from my group and not be able to see them.  It definitely had my protective mommy instincts fully engaged!

My kids had been asking for a beach all summer.  We found a way to make it work, even if only for a few hours, they really enjoyed it!  I'm so happy we were able to fit this into our trip!

No comments: