Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just Thursday



Outside my window... a parking lot and some trees!
The time is...9:11 p.m. (MN time!)
Today I feel... ready to go home.
I am thinking... practice makes perfect.
At the moment, I am thankful... my career/job.
I am going... go to the airport tomorrow morning!
I am wearing... dress pants, turtle neck, and a blazer.  (It's chilly up here in MN!)
I wish... I was crawling into bed with my hubby tonight.
I am reading... The Five Love Languages. (Except I haven't touched it in awhile.)
I am working on... working meetings away from home.
I am hoping... for smooth flight home tomorrow.
I am hearing... humming. My room is next to the mechanical/electrical room.
I bet you didn't know... we had exciting news in our home this week!
One of my favorite... meals is spaghetti.

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Dinner and drink with the co-worker I'm traveling with.
[Friday] Flying home to dinner with my in-laws.
[Saturday] I promised the kids a pumpkin pie and jack-o-lanterns this weekend before leaving Monday for Colorado.
[Sunday] Relaxing, laundry, and packing before leaving again.

Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up over at:

No comments: