Friday, March 02, 2012

My Grandma's Prediction

This past Saturday afternoon we loaded up the kids and headed to the nursing home to visit my Grandma for her 88th birthday.  We picked up some cupcakes on the way for her to enjoy on her birthday.  We met my mom there and visited for awhile. 

While we were there, my mom or Keith asked grandma if she thought the baby was a boy or a girl.  Before answering she made me walk over to her to touch and poke my belly first.  (Normally, I wouldn't be game for this, but how do you say no to your 88 year old Grandma?  You don't.)

She confidently said, it's a boy.

I think there might have been a sour look on my mom's face after that because she wants it to be a girl.  She really wants it to be a girl.

Our due date is 4 months from today!

No comments: