Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9

Since I learned we were expecting, there have been quite a few things that have changed for me.  Looking back, even before we knew, symptoms were present.  I was just dismissing them as being part of a cold and/or my running. 
I want to take the time to write down how I've felt these last 2.5 weeks since discovering we were pregnant.  
  • I can't brush my teeth without gagging.
  • I go to bed early.  By early I mean before 9:30 at the latest, and the weekends, I've been falling asleep on the couch before the kids even go to bed at 8.  
  • My appetite is very limited.  It is improving some now, but those first few weeks, EVERYTHING made me nauseous.  
  •  I'm cranky.  My husband, I'm sure, would be very quick to agree.
  • We haven't talked too much about it, other than to say the fact that I'm feeling so yucky is hopefully a good sign for this pregnancy. 
I'm sure there are a few more things I could share, but the bulk of the last 2.5 weeks has cosisted of trying to find something to eat, sleeping, and sitting on my butt.
Luckily, my awesome husband has stepped up and helped out a lot. 

No comments: