Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 39 Day 5 Appointment

Keith, Elinore and I went to my appointment this morning to check on baby.  We waited 90 minutes before the nurse came for us this morning.  In that time Elinore made a friend with a 3 year old little girl in the waiting room and they played together for quite some time. 

We finally saw the nurse and went back where we sat and waited for about another 30 minutes before a doctor came to see us.  It wasn't the one we were scheduled with, she was busy at the hospital delivering babies, but we saw a doctor finally!

Not much has changed since last week.  I'm 2-3 cm dilated and still 80%.  She said she could feel baby's head moving around in there though. 

The heart sounded good.  I'd gained just under 40 lbs. to date and everything else was good. 

She said they'd wait until 41 weeks to induce.  I go back next Wednesday if there's no baby before then.  If I make it to the appointment on Wednesday they're going to talk about scheduling an induction then. 

No comments: