Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A Year Ago

A year ago today, I worked, much like I am today.  Although, I remember having much less work to complete a year ago than today; today, I am swamped with work!  Anyway, I left early a year ago today. I was worn out and had been feeling just blah all day, plus I had some unexpected wetness, so I wanted to leave.  With all my work caught up, I didn't see the point in sitting there for another hour to go home.  So off I went.

On my way home though, I called the doctor's office about that wetness, and they reccomended me to go into labor and delivery.  I called Keith, we met at home and were on our way to the hospital.

Later that night, I was induced and the next morning Elinore was born in a beautiful peaceful moment. 

We are blessed.

I can't believe it's been a year, but I am so looking forward to celebrating her first year over the long holiday weekend with our family.

We'll be celebrating her first year, her futuer, and mostly our wonderful blessings.

No comments: