Monday, June 17, 2013

Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.


We had some family photos taken tonight and photos of Elinore for her first birthday.

Afterwards, we used some coupons I had for Mcdonald's to grab a bite since everyone was a little hunger.  Coupons for the win!  We paid $0.89 for 3 hamburgers and 2 white milks!  :)

Then the real treat came when we went for frozen yogurt downtown.  It was delicious.

Elinore was in my new to us Ergo carrier.  I wore her on my back for a family walk around downtown.  It was a beautiful evening out.  The shops were mostly closed and there weren't too many people around, but it was fantastic none the less.

On our walk around town, I took a step that was kind of slippery, and I instantly recognized the sliding of my shoe in poo.

In the middle of the large sidewalk, was a large, fresh pile of dog poo.

It was all over the bottom of my sandal.  Close to going up the side to my foot, with no grass in sight to wipe it off!

That's a real bummer.

Luckily a lady asked us for directions.  While we were helping her I found some moss on the sidewalk to clean off my shoe, and we were on our merry way!

No comments: